Saturday, December 25, 2010

In a greater scheme of things she gave Jen, my daughter, and Zahra, my grand daughter!

22 months Zahra Ava Mustapha Vanderkooy and her Uwan Uwan Marion!
In a greater scheme of things my mother gave Jen, my daughter, and Zahra, my grand-daughter!


\
Bye bye Mak and, to Zahra: Bye bye Onyang!


My mother passed away on 20th December, 2010, at 4.40am and we shall miss her very much. I wasn't able to be by her side when when she died since I was in Canada to be with my daughter and grand daughter and her family.
But when we come home we planned to have a big kenduri at out kampong house!
While she may be gone but not forgotten in out hearts, she left behind a legacy that we are all proud of !

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salams,

Innalillah wainnailahirojiun.Alfatihah to yr late mum.

wawa

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

angel said...

Hello family, I really enjoyed your photos.
Greetings from Spain

MyrtleHernandez said...

nice view.. i like the picture.. i like the show..

House cleaning Bellevue


Austin DWI Lawyer

mansoor95 said...

I am part of the sun as my eye is part of me. That I am part of the earth my feet know perfectly, and my blood is part of the sea. There is not any part of me that is alone and absolute except my mind, and we shall find that the mind has no existence by itself, it is only the glitter of the sun on the surfaces of the water.

aidareza said...

Al-Fatihah. So sorry for your loss. Hope you and Marion are well. Take care.

Anonymous said...

www.guiarestaurantesourense.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

www.guiarestaurantesourense.blogspot.com

Hjh Zae said...

Salam,

Alfatihah to ur late mum. If I'm not mistaken I've read ur article abt ur late mum published in either Star or NST before. Terharu I baca..

- Hjh Zae -

DIARIO ECLÉTICO said...

Família é tudo nessa vida parabéns ....

Istana Seri Menanti

Istana Seri Menanti
The old Istana which is now a museum.