Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We attended a Discovery Channel premiere at Seri Menanti!

The old palace today is a museum now and last week it was "draped" with the best to look like a very handsome and wise old man of Seri Menanti!


The cover of the Discovery Channel DVD on the Royal Rites!


The gateway into ancient and old Seri Menanti, a "cow-town", notice the old Morris Minor!


We were invited to attend the screening of a documentary on the installations of the Negeri Sembilan ruler's installation and it was great. The show was at the courtyard of the old palace and many nice people came.

1 comment:

Zack Homeless said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My grandpa died before I was born so I don't know exactly how you feel. And my Mom's grandma died a few months ago which was very upsetting for all of us but I've never met her either. What I do know is that everyone in the family is connected and their energy stays with us. It kinda splits between all the family members and making each and everyone stronger. Nothing completely disappears. Things just change states. I want to believe that I've already met all my family before I was born and before they were born and I will meet them all again after I die. Because I knew and loved my family who came before me I can get to know and love me. It will help me to know where I am going with my life. Family rocks!

all the best to you and yours!

Istana Seri Menanti

Istana Seri Menanti
The old Istana which is now a museum.